John Fairbankstainless steel strip with good quality and the Sales clerk service is very good.i like this company i hope can work with your again
Fierce Urchingood ,the galvanized steel coil quality is good and i donot see the broken on them.that is nice
FleuriauShipment speed is very fast, and the requirements can meet me. Salesman is very responsible.
17-7 Stainless Steel Strips Roll 310 5mm Ss 304 Strips
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 ton|
|Price||negotiable based on the quantity|
|Packaging Details||standard seaport packing or as customers' request|
|Delivery Time||within 10 days after received the advance|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability||3500 tons per month|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN||Thickness||0.1-3mm|
|Surface||2B,BA,or As Customized||Delivery Time||With 15 Days|
Stainless Steel Strip 310,
Stainless Steel Strip 5mm,
Stainless Steel Strip 25mm
Cold rolled 300 and 400 series stainless steel strip 2B BA finish
|Commodity:||Stainless steel strip|
|Certification:||ISO SGS BV|
|Commodity:||Stainless steel coil|
|Surface:||2B, BA, NO.4, NO.2 or as requested|
|Length:||1000mm-11000mm or as customer's requirement|
|Standard:||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, etc.|
Standard sea-worthy packaging covered
with PVC ,
or as buyers' requirement
|Weight of sheet/plate||As per theory calculation|
|Weight of coil||As per final net weight|
Those finished, after cold rolling,
by heat treatment,pickling or
treatment and lastly by cold
rolling to given appropriate luster.
Those processed with bright
heat treatment after cold rolling.
Those finished by polishing
with No.100 to No.120
abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Those finished by polishing
with No.150 to No.180
specified in JIS R6001.
Those finished polishing so as
to give continuous polishing
streaks by using abrasive
of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by
heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there
to after hot rolling.
|Chemical tank, pipe|
HEAT TREATMENTS: TYPE 439 IS NOT HARDENABLE BY HEAT TREATMENT
- Heat slowly to 1450 -1600°F (790 - 871°C), quickly cool. Slow cooling produces less desirable impact transition behavior. Ferritic stainless steels containing more than about 12% chromium have a susceptibility to a phenomenon known as 885°F (475°C) embrittlement. This embrittlement is observed as a degradation of impact properties at room temperature resulting from very long exposures in the temperature range of 700 to 1000°F (371 to 537°C). If service temperatures are cycling through this range, exposure above, about 1050°F (565°C), restores the room temperature toughness properties. When there have been long dwell times near 885°F (475°C), service temperatures that cycle above, about 1050°F (565°C), are beneficial rather than detrimental.
AISI Type 439 is resistant to attack by potable water and many mildly or moderately corrosive chemical environments which are oxidizing in nature. In various chloride solutions, studies have shown pitting resistance of Type 439 to be superior to that of Type 304. In addition, Type 439 is not subject to stress corrosion cracking which may cause premature failure of austenitic steels in chloride bearing environments such as hot waters used in heat exchangers.
STAINLESS STEEL STRIP DETAIL PACKAGE:
--Standard Package: Cardboard encase the ends of the coil , with core and out steel edge protection. ( No Cardboard was accepted according to customers’ instructions)
--Strips are wrapped with metal strapped and packed in strong wooden pallets.
--Special customized package is acceptable upon customers’ request
410 Stainless Steel Strip Application
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Architectural trim and molding
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Construction material in large buildings
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment, and appliances
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Chemical containers, including for transport
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Automotive and aerospace structural
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Food processing equipment, particularly in beer brewing, milk processing, and wine making
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Heat exchangers
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in the marine environment
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip Used for Dyeing industry