John Fairbankstainless steel strip with good quality and the Sales clerk service is very good.i like this company i hope can work with your again
Fierce Urchingood ,the galvanized steel coil quality is good and i donot see the broken on them.that is nice
FleuriauShipment speed is very fast, and the requirements can meet me. Salesman is very responsible.
6mm 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plates 316l 316 Perforated 3mm
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||3 tons|
|Price||negotiable based on the quantity|
|Packaging Details||Standard seaport packing or as customized|
|Delivery Time||within 15-20 days after deposit|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per month|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS||Width||1000-2000mm|
|Edge||Slit Edge Or Mill Edge||Grade||200 Series 300 Series 400 Series|
316 Stainless Steel Plate 3mm,
316 Stainless Steel Perforated Plate,
6mm 316 Stainless Steel Plate
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Equivalent Standards:
- ASTM/ASME: A240 UNS S32205/S31803
- EURONORM: 1.4462 X2CrNiMoN 22.5.3
- AFNOR: Z3 CrNi 22.05 AZ
- DIN: W.Nr 1.4462
- 2205 is a duplex (austenitic-ferritic) stainless steel containing about 40 - 50% ferrite in the annealed condition. 2205 has been a practical solution to chloride stress corrosion cracking problems experienced with 304/304L or 316/316L stainless. The high chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen contents provide corrosion resistance superior to 316/316L and 317L stainless in most environments.
2205 is not suggested for operating temperatures up to 600°F.
The design strength of 2205 is significantly higher than 316/316L, often permitting lighter wall construction.
2205 has good notch impact toughness down to temperatures below - 40°F. 2205 is welded with E2209 or ER2209 fillers.
Chemical Composition (%) of 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate
|2205 (S31803)||0.03||2.0||1.0||0.03||0.02||21.0- 23.0||2.5-3.5||4.5-6.5||0.08-0.20|
Mechanical Properties of 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate
|Grade||Tensile Strength ksi (min)||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min)||Elongation %||Hardness (HB) MAX|
Physical Properties of 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate
(in x 10-6)
Alloy 2205 (UNS S32305/S31803) is a 22% chromium, 3% molybdenum, 5-6% nickel, nitrogen alloyed duplex stainless steel plate with high general, localized, and stress corrosion resistance properties in addition to high strength and excellent impact toughness.
Alloy 2205 duplex stainless steel plate provides pitting and crevice corrosion resistance superior to 316L or 317L austenitic stainless steels in almost all corrosive media. It also has high corrosion and erosion fatigue properties as well as lower thermal expansion and higher thermal conductivity than austenitic.
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate Processing – Hot Forming:
Most Duplex 2205 producers recommend a maximum hot forming temperature between 2010 and 2100°F (1100 to 1150°C). If the shape of the work piece is not compact, the edges may be significantly cooler than the bulk, and there is risk of cracking in the cooler regions.
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate Processing – Cold Forming:
Duplex 2205 has shown good formability in a variety of fabrications. The high strength of Duplex 2205 can pose problems. Even when the equipment has sufficient power, allowance must be made for higher spring-back caused by the grade’s high strength.
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Plate Applications:
- Chemical processing, transport and storage – pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers
- Oil and gas exploration and processing equipment – piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Marine and other high chloride environments
- Effluent scrubbing systems
- Pulp and paper industry – digesters, bleaching equipment, and stock-handling systems
- Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
- Food processing equipment
- Biofuels plants
Hairline Finish Stainless Steel Sheet Mechanical Properties
|Coefficient* of Thermal Expansion, in/in°F x 10-6||-||8||8||8|
Btu • ft/ft2 • hr • °F
|Modulus of Elasticity, Dynamic psi x 106||28||26||25||24|
- * 70°F to indicated temperature.
Minimum Specified Properties, ASTM A 240
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||95|
|0.2% Yield Strength, ksi||65|
|Hardness MAX, Brinell||290|
- Minimum Elevated Tensile Properties, Plate
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||86||83||80||78|
|0.2% Yield Strength, ksi||52||49||46||44|
- Corrosion Resistance
|PREn||Critical Pitting Temperature, CPT|