3mm 6mm Aluminium Alloy Sheet Hot Dipped
Annealing:The microstructure for this alloy to give optimum machinability is one of course lamellar pearlite to coarse spheroidite. This might be obtained by austenitizing at 1380ºF (750ºC) followed by an iso anneal at 1250ºF (680ºC.)
Normalizing: A nominal normalizing temperature for this alloy is 1600ºF (870ºC.) This treatment is followed by air cooling
Hardening: Austenitize at 1475-1550ºF (800-845) and oil quench for small, intricate sections and water quench for large, simple sections.
Tempering: from 1000-1250ºF(540-680ºC) as per required properties.
Machinability: This alloy is readily machined from a coarse pearlite to a coarse spheroidite microstructure.
Weldability: The alloy may be welded but must be preheated and if possible the preheat should be maintained during welding. Welding should be carried out in the annealed condition, not on hardened and tempered material.
AISI 5150 Alloy Steel (UNS G51500)
Alloy steels contain many types of steels whose compositions are more than the limitations of C, Mo, Cr, Va, Mn, Ni, Si, and B fixed for carbon steels. These steels are more responsive to mechanical and heat treatments than carbon steels.
The following datasheet will provide details about AISI 5150 alloy steel.
The following table shows the chemical composition of AISI 5150 alloy steel.
|Sulfur, S||≤ 0.0400|
|Phosphorous, P||≤ 0.0350|
The physical properties of AISI 5150 alloy steel are outlined in the following table.
|Density||7.85 g/cm3||0.284 lb/in³|
The mechanical properties of annealed AISI 5150 alloy steel are provided in the table below.
|Tensile strength||675 MPa||97900 psi|
|Yield strength||360 MPa||52200 psi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Izod Impact||26 J||19.2 ft.lb|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||219||219|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||92||92|
|Hardness, Rockwell C (converted from Brinell hardness, value below normal HRC range, for comparison purposes only)||13||13|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||207||207|
|Machinability (annealed and cold drawn, based on 100 machinability for AISI 1212 steel)||60||60|
Equivalent materials to AISI 5150 alloy steel are as follows.
|AFNOR 42 C 2||AFNOR 45 C 2||DIN 1.7006||ASTM A322||ASTM A331||ASTM A505|
|SAE J770||ASTM A29||ASTM A322||ASTM A331||ASTM A506||ASTM A519|
|ASTM A752||SAE J1397||SAE J404||SAE J412|
1. ASME SAE5150,SAE5150H,SAE5155 Carbon steel, SAE5150 Stock , SAE5150 steel plate, SAE5150 steel plate , SAE5150H adopt standard , SAE5150H Technical delivery condition, SAE5150H Mechanical property , SAE5155 price , SAE5155 Impact degree, SAE5155 impact energy.
2. Standard: ASTM SAE5150 Carbon steel, SAE5150H stock , SAE5155 Steel Plate.
3. Min order requirement:3 tons or earlier according to the heat treatment requirement.
4. Adopt Standard: ASTM Standard Specification is Standard Carbon Steels.
5. Heat treatment situation or delivery status: Hot rolled, normalized, Annealing, Polishing..
6. Third Party :ABS ,DBV ,BV,GL,CCS,LR,RINA,KR,NK,CE,SGS,IKE,IEI or other quality department.
7. Test:Test Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical properties, Technical properties. Exterior Size inspection .Nondestructive Test .Hydrostatic Test
8. Delivery time:5-30 days
9. Payment Term: T/T or L/C.
10. Trade Term: FOB ,FCA,CFR,CIF
Contact Us at Any Time